We are always looking for new members.
If you don’t want to join the Supporters Association, but would like to help down at the Bob Lucas Stadium either on a matchday or not, then contact the Office on 01305 785558 or email email@example.com.
Why join the Weymouth FC Supporters Association?
A nominated member of the WFCSA Board represents the supporters on the WFC Bopard. Views of the WFCSA membership and supporters can be communicated directly to the WFC Board.
The more members there are, the louder that voice will be. You will have the opportunity to contribute to fund raising ideas and events and you can use the WFCSA as a vehicle to donate money to the club if you wish.
Benefits of Joining
- Direct influence in how your club is run
- 10% discount in the Club Shop. Terms and conditions apply, see in shop for details. Does not apply to online sales
- Entry to monthly prize draw held throughout the 9 months of the season
- By kind permission of the Football Club Chairman and Board, preference for tickets to cup competition matches
- WFCSA Newsletter
- Invitation to WFCSA AGM and other forums
- Vote for your Committee
- Become a WFCSA Committee member
- Single adult – £5 for one year, £20 for 5 years
- Family membership – £10 for 1 year
Click here for a Membership Form
Your Current WFCSA Board:
- Pete Nash – SA Chairman
- Ade McDonald – Vice Chairman
- Colin Huckle – Secretary
- Dave Parsons – Treasurer
- Ken Willis – Membership Secretary [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Iain Stone
- Joe Swindell
- Frank Haverson
- John Rawles