We are always looking for new members.
If you don’t want to join The Terras Supporters Club (WFCSA), but would like to help down at the Bob Lucas Stadium either on a matchday or not, then contact the Office on 01305 785558 or email email@example.com.
Why join the Terras Supporters Club (WFCSA)?
A nominated member of the Terras Supporters Club (WFCSA) Board represents the supporters on the WFC Board. Views of the Terras Supporters Club (WFCSA) membership and supporters can be communicated directly to the WFC Board.
The more members there are, the louder that voice will be. You will have the opportunity to contribute to fund raising ideas and events and you can use the Terras Supporters Club (WFCSA) as a vehicle to donate money to the club if you wish.
Benefits of Joining
- Direct influence in how your club is run
- 10% discount in the Club Shop. Terms and conditions apply, see in shop for details. Does not apply to online sales
- Entry to monthly prize draw held throughout the 9 months of the season
- By kind permission of the Football Club Chairman and Board, preference for tickets to cup competition matches
- New for the 2020 Season – priority matchday ticket via the the WFC Online Ticket Shop
- WFCSA Newsletter
- Invitation to The Terras Supporters Club – WFCSA AGM and other forums
- Vote for your Committee
- Single adult – £6 for one year, £20 for 5 years
- Family membership – £12 for 1 year
Click here for a Membership Form
Your Current The Terras Supporters Club (WFCSA) Board:
- Pete Nash – SA Chairman
- Ade McDonald – Vice Chairman
- Colin Huckle – Secretary
- Dave Parsons – Treasurer and Lotto
- Ken Willis – Membership Secretary [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Iain Stone – Operational Support, Lotto and Fundraising
- Joe Swindell – Operational Support and Fundraising
- Frank Haverson – Operational Support and Fundraising
- John Rawles – Operational Support and Fundraising
- Gillie van der Eyken – WFC Ladies liaison and Fundraising
- Paige Jones – Young Supporter liaison and Fundraising